FutureSight Forums

Index » Announcements » FutureBB 1.0 released! (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

#1: 26 Jul 2013 09:49

offline Jacob

Administrator

After five months of hard work, we have finally completed the first version of our very own forum system, FutureBB.

To see more details, go to its product page. On that page, you can see a list of major features, a download link, and how to install it.

We hope you enjoy it! Happy foruming!

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#2: 02 Aug 2013 07:34

offline Devloper123

Hey is it possible for me to work for Futuresight?(I program in HTML,CSS And PHP I know Java aswell

Hi! :) :P

#3: 11 Aug 2013 22:57

offline LS97

Administrator

Devloper123 wrote
Hey is it possible for me to work for Futuresight?(I program in HTML,CSS And PHP I know Java aswell

Hi @Devloper123,

I think I speak for the entire team when I say that we're not looking for anybody to add to the team right now. If you are interested in other aspects of a company such as marketing, I can talk to the team and review your application.

Let us know.

LS97 - President of FutureSight Technologies
Web design, head of graphics, and co-head developer

#4: 14 Aug 2013 11:43

offline XenoK

LS97 wrote

Devloper123 wrote

Hi @Devloper123,

I think I speak for the entire team when I say that we're not looking for anybody to add to the team right now. If you are interested in other aspects of a company such as marketing, I can talk to the team and review your application.

Let us know.

I'm interested in joining as a marketer

#5: 15 Aug 2013 03:42

offline LS97

Administrator

XenoK wrote

LS97 wrote

Devloper123 wrote

Hi @Devloper123,

Let us know.

I'm interested in joining as a marketer

You're one of the very first applicants...
Keep in mind that we don't absolutely need a marketing assistant, but it wouldn't hurt to have one.

Also be aware of the fact that there would be no retribution for your efforts (except a mention on our about us page, and free passes to our paid software).

If you're still interested, you can email us an application with whatever you think will convince us to give you the job. Please include details like knowledge of computers and past experiences.

LS97 - President of FutureSight Technologies
Web design, head of graphics, and co-head developer

#6: 17 Aug 2013 13:08

offline Tierage

Looks pretty nice so far! Perhaps some bbcode buttons on the reply box?

#7: 17 Aug 2013 13:56

offline Jacob

Administrator

Tierage wrote
Looks pretty nice so far! Perhaps some bbcode buttons on the reply box?

We probably won't include that in the core (we don't want to use any JavaScript), but we will consider it for use in an extension.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

Index » Announcements » FutureBB 1.0 released! (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

Embed topic (Show)