FutureSight Forums

Index » Announcements » Site improvements and some new software (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

#1: 02 Dec 2013 14:02 - Edited

offline Jacob

Administrator

We are in the process of making major improvements to the website. So far, we have redone the search tool, made a much better homepage, and are writing a "Recommended for you" algorithm for the products page. We also are going to further improve the products page, greatly improve the anti-spam measures on the forums, and fix a few bugs in the forum software.

We also have some new software, and here is a list:

• The Dropbox archiver
  • Import/export in the People Mixer
  • iTunes Sleep Mode 2.0

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#2: 04 Dec 2013 13:33

offline Jacob

Administrator

RCOS_Communications wrote
I like the new site, new content is always great.
However, I have a concern with your Web site's reputation.

I use a Firefox extension called W.O.T., which allows you to see other users comments and ratings of a Web site. When I visited the FutureSight Web site, the W.O.T. icon turned yellow, indicating Poor trustworthiness, malware and poor child safety.

There isn't much you can do about this matter, but I just wanted to bring this up.

Here is the link to a screenshot (I can't remember how to embed pictures with FutureBB) http://tinyurl.com/pcbjb5y

I can assure you that there is no malware hosted on this site. We have no control over third-party rating services, but it's possible somebody was trolling the ratings.

Another possible (and in my mind more likely) reason is the fact that we did not always own this domain. A few searches revealed that this domain has been owned by other users in the past (as recently as 2011), and it's possible that one of those owners hosted a malware site here.

Jacob G.

#3: 05 Dec 2013 02:19

offline Jacob

Administrator

I submitted a request for people to rate this website, and it's now green.

Jacob G.

#4: 23 Jan 2014 01:32

offline shadow

Been a month since an update! :P
(ssss)

#5: 23 Jan 2014 08:18

offline Jacob

Administrator

shadow wrote
(ssss)

There hasn't been much to say recently. We're working on a few large projects, but none of them are near completion yet.

Jacob G.

#6: 23 Jan 2014 22:13

offline shadow

Jacob wrote

shadow wrote
(ssss)

There hasn't been much to say recently. We're working on a few large projects, but none of them are near completion yet.

Ahh. And awww. :( Thanks for the quick response. :)

#7: 25 Jan 2014 23:24

offline LS97

Administrator

shadow wrote

Jacob wrote

shadow wrote
(ssss)

Ahh. And awww. :( Thanks for the quick response. :)

As Jacob correctly stated, we are actually working on a big and promising project that we hope you will be able to enjoy!

LS97 - President of FutureSight Technologies
Web design, head of graphics, and co-head developer

Index » Announcements » Site improvements and some new software (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

Embed topic (Show)