FutureSight Forums

Index » Tech help » SilviSoft Crystal Setup (Atom feed)

Pages: 1 2 Next

#1: 22 Sep 2014 02:06

offline Jagpss

I am not given a product key Please Help!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dP8VkXenSds-VoNm544P4zJBp9fjMb_462NVyXGu5qE6Fm1Rc13yMenksSsRp4T7adK06F2N4lc=w1420-h666

is a screen capture

#2: 22 Sep 2014 03:14

offline Jacob

Administrator

I can't see the image, but you can find more information about the product here. That should give you everything you need to properly install it.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#3: 22 Sep 2014 03:38

offline Jagpss

I forgot to share the image, I shared it

#4: 22 Sep 2014 03:45 - Edited

offline Jagpss

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FOh1axqklKuladMR9FBAK4cdDiCHSv7Dc4A3DlX7VX8wIvJoQhfT2zsj7nclvVOEhA0BluM2qxU=w1420-h666

, now look.

#5: 22 Sep 2014 04:22

offline Jacob

Administrator

The image still doesn't work. :/ Can you try sharing it on imgur or a similar service?

Jacob G.

#6: 22 Sep 2014 04:29 - Edited

offline Jagpss

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FOh1axqklKuladMR9FBAK4cdDiCHSv7Dc4A3DlX7VX8wIvJoQhfT2zsj7nclvVOEhA0BluM2qxU=w1420-h666

does not work?

#7: 22 Sep 2014 05:16

offline Jacob

Administrator

Jagpss wrote

does not work?

No, sorry, your images still don't work. Please try uploading them to alternative image hosts, such as imgur or Tinypic.

Jacob G.

#8: 24 Sep 2014 09:35

offline Jagpss

http://oi59.tinypic.com/imovts.jpg the code is 0000000000

#9: 24 Sep 2014 10:38

offline Jacob

Administrator

Jagpss wrote

Oh, that's because the activation server no longer works. I'll try to publish a new build sometime soon.

Jacob G.

#10: 24 Sep 2014 10:40

offline Jagpss

Jacob wrote

Jagpss wrote

Oh, that's because the activation server no longer works. I'll try to publish a new build sometime soon.

THANKS!

#11: 25 Sep 2014 07:48

offline Jacob

Administrator

I got the original code from LS, you can download it here.

Jacob G.

#12: 28 Sep 2014 08:32

offline mrsrec

Jacob wrote

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Also, I Notice Every Company/Organization That Offers Forum Software, Their Forums Run Their Software. I Guess That's Because They Developed The Software Because They Think It's Best, So They Figure "Why Not Use The 'Best'?". Right?

#13: 28 Sep 2014 08:53

offline Jacob

Administrator

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Also, I Notice Every Company/Organization That Offers Forum Software, Their Forums Run Their Software. I Guess That's Because They Developed The Software Because They Think It's Best, So They Figure "Why Not Use The 'Best'?". Right?

Well, it would look weird if we still used FluxBB (that's what our forums used to use) while offering our own forum software. It would show that we aren't confident in our software.

Jacob G.

#14: 01 Oct 2014 02:08

offline mrsrec

Jacob wrote

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote

Well, it would look weird if we still used FluxBB (that's what our forums used to use) while offering our own forum software. It would show that we aren't confident in our software.

There Was Some Topic That You Said You Were Switching For Another Reasons. Besides, You Offer Stuff Besides Forums.

#15: 01 Oct 2014 02:10

offline mrsrec

Found It. Here's What You Said

Jacob wrote
Currently our forums run FluxBB. While this is a good platform, it does not meet all of our needs and has a few incompatibilities with our codebase.
We are going to replace this forum system with FutureBB, which is much more powerful and fits with our codebase. All topics, posts, and users on these forums will be preserved.

That To Me, Did Not Sound Like "Because We Made It"

#16: 01 Oct 2014 02:42

offline Jacob

Administrator

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote
Currently our forums run FluxBB. While this is a good platform, it does not meet all of our needs and has a few incompatibilities with our codebase.
We are going to replace this forum system with FutureBB, which is much more powerful and fits with our codebase. All topics, posts, and users on these forums will be preserved.

There are multiple reasons to switch software. Anyway, one of the primary reasons for creating FutureBB was an alternative forum system for our website that fit better. Also, since we programmed FutureBB, we know the ins and outs of it better, making it easier to integrate with the website.

Jacob G.

#17: 02 Oct 2014 18:08

offline mrsrec

Jacob wrote

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote

There are multiple reasons to switch software. Anyway, one of the primary reasons for creating FutureBB was an alternative forum system for our website that fit better. Also, since we programmed FutureBB, we know the ins and outs of it better, making it easier to integrate with the website.

Wow You Made Forum Software Just For Your Own Website? Then Why Did You Make It So Compatible To Run Like, Everywhere?

#18: 02 Oct 2014 18:09 - Edited

offline mrsrec

Speaking Of FutureBB, Can You Delete Users? I Wanna Be Deleted So I Can Make My Account Again, But This Time, Capitalized (Like Every Word I Type :P )

#19: 03 Oct 2014 01:02

offline Jacob

Administrator

mrsrec wrote
Speaking Of FutureBB, Can You Delete Users? I Wanna Be Deleted So I Can Make My Account Again, But This Time, Capitalized (Like Every Word I Type :P )

It is possible to delete users, but the username is still taken (and all possible permutations of it with or without caps lock). Renaming users is also not possible.

Jacob G.

#20: 03 Oct 2014 02:26

offline Jacob

Administrator

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote

mrsrec wrote

Jacob wrote

Wow You Made Forum Software Just For Your Own Website? Then Why Did You Make It So Compatible To Run Like, Everywhere?

While we were making it work here, we also wanted to make it available for others to use.

Jacob G.

Index » Tech help » SilviSoft Crystal Setup (Atom feed)

Pages: 1 2 Next

Embed topic (Show)