FutureSight Forums

Index » Announcements » Well, that was annoying (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

#1: 03 Sep 2012 15:33

offline Jacob

Administrator

Due to problems with the web host, we have lost a bit of the database and the support software needs to be repaired.

However, all repairs are being made. Don't worry!

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#2: 06 Sep 2012 13:11

offline Jacob

Administrator

RCOS_Communications wrote
Are you hosting your own Web Server ("jvvg Industries Web Hosting") or using a host such as 000webhost?

We no longer host our own website due to problems with it. We now use x10 hosting.

Jacob G.

#3: 27 Dec 2012 03:38

offline Jacob

Administrator

I don't appreciate the joke you put in HTML OS:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/d74p8aw

That was one of many projects that we discontinued, so I thought I might have some fun in the process.

Jacob G.

#4: 09 Jul 2015 12:15

offline Krett12

Jacob wrote

I don't appreciate the joke you put in HTML OS:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/d74p8aw

That was one of many projects that we discontinued, so I thought I might have some fun in the process.

Sorry for coming in on an old post, but it was really obv when it said "Waiting for s.youtube.com...." at the bottom.

#5: 03 Jan 2016 18:09

offline Krett12

Jacob wrote

Are you hosting your own Web Server ("jvvg Industries Web Hosting") or using a host such as 000webhost?

We no longer host our own website due to problems with it. We now use x10 hosting.

And you complain about free hosting when I use it. Or did you mean the paid version?

#6: 04 Jan 2016 09:19

offline Jacob

Administrator

Krett12 wrote

Jacob wrote

And you complain about free hosting when I use it. Or did you mean the paid version?

We currently use a paid webhost since we have sufficient funds to do so. When we did use free hosting, we generally weren't satisfied with it.

Jacob G.

#7: 11 Jan 2016 18:49

offline Krett12

Jacob wrote
We currently use a paid webhost since we have sufficient funds to do so.

Well I certainly don't. When I created the spanish wiki I had to take it down in about 2 days. And the DACH wouldn't hardly let me have any control over my own wiki.

Index » Announcements » Well, that was annoying (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

Embed topic (Show)