FutureSight Forums

Index » Tech help » More IP problems (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

#1: 21 Feb 2016 15:13

offline Krett12

I now see multiple v4 versions of my IP. Please PM me and tell me what your software thinks my IP is. Wikipedia says it starts with a 5, infosphere says it starts with a 1.

#2: 22 Feb 2016 04:10

offline Jacob

Administrator

I PM'd you what it says your IP is, but this is really just an issue with your ISP, as they sometimes switch IPs around a lot. This isn't really a problem, it's just something that can be mildly annoying.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#3: 24 Feb 2016 18:23 - Edited

offline Krett12

Well, I have comcast, and you once told me you have [removed - please don't share other peoples' info]---are you sure?

#4: 25 Feb 2016 08:24

offline Jacob

Administrator

Krett12 wrote
Well, I have comcast, and you once told me you have [removed - please don't share other peoples' info]---are you sure?

Different ISPs allocate IPs differently, but I'm not exactly sure how each individual ISP does it.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#5: 25 Feb 2016 15:46

offline Krett12

Jacob wrote

Krett12 wrote

Different ISPs allocate IPs differently, but I'm not exactly sure how each individual ISP does it.

So the short answer is "no" I guess.

#6: 25 Feb 2016 15:49

offline Krett12

Plus, when I wrote from the IP that was 50.***.**.*** I was writing from not my usual IP so I have no idea what ISP it is.

Index » Tech help » More IP problems (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

Embed topic (Show)