FutureSight Forums

Index » Suggestions » Re record voice tutorials (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

#1: 11 Dec 2016 20:52 - Edited

offline Krett12

I am in no way trying to insult you, but your voice tutorials are kind of unintelligible and have a bit of a "kid voice", I would recommend redoing it so that they are easier to follow and make FutureSight look more professional than it currently does.

On a side note, what day is it where you live? You are 159 hours ahead of me :P

#2: 12 Dec 2016 11:33

offline Jacob

Administrator

As far as I can remember (it's been a while), we have only made one voice tutorial. It's for a product that we don't maintain anymore (XOS Fusion), so we have no intentions of remaking it.

At the time I post this, it is December 11, 2016.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

#3: 15 Dec 2016 18:11

offline Krett12

Huh, okay.

BTW, I was saying that your TZ is +151 according to your profile.

#4: 15 Dec 2016 19:10

offline Jacob

Administrator

Krett12 wrote
Huh, okay.

BTW, I was saying that your TZ is +151 according to your profile.

My time zone is UTC-5 and it is entered correctly. The reason for this is that the time zone system was revised and the time zone instead of just being stored as a straight UTC offset was stored as the ID of a system entry for a time zone, as the system time zones will automatically adjust for DST and all that fun stuff. The page is showing the ID of the entry, as it is still stored in the same database entry. However, it appears I forgot to revise it on the profile page display (I was logged in as an administrator for most of the testing, where it shows the profiles of other users as it would show your own with all the settings customizable). I added an issue on GitHub.

Jacob G.
Executive director and co-head developer

Index » Suggestions » Re record voice tutorials (Atom feed)

Pages: 1

Embed topic (Show)